Four reasons why agroBRIDES may captivate you!
The agroBRIDGES team is working to connect producers and consumers in new business models for Short Food Supply Chains, but…What does this mean? Is there something useful for me?
Agri-food multi-actor framework
- agroBRIDGES Consortium will analyse with his specialised organisations the current scenario and create solutions following a multi-actor approach.
- We are going to create tools for connecting and building capacity for farmers and consumers.
- We are going to test, validate, and disseminate the agroBRIDGES Toolbox with stakeholders in Beacon Regions.
Deliver decision support tools
To fulfil our first reasons, we will need to use some tools to facilitate the selection of the most sustainable business model to be adopted for animating SFSCs.
This implies that agroBRIDGES consortium is going to develop tools for selecting suitable and sustainable business models for SFSCs.
How? Offering a combination of communication materials, training programmes, event guides, and digital tools packed in the agroBRIDGES Toolbox.
Establish regional and international multi-actor structures
To take advantage of this opportunity such a diverse environment, we are going to stablish regional and international multi-actor structures for stakeholder-driven development, testing, validation and roll out.
Yes, everybody likes outcomes, and, for sure, agroBRIDGES is not complete without its results. So here we have them:
- Direct Sales: thanks to the implementation of this project, we are going to acquire an Increase of. 5-8% EU farms total or partially involved in direct sales to consumers.
- Cooperation: around 400 stakeholders from the agri-food sector will be involved in the project during its implementation.
- Training: 116-152 persons are going to be trained on topics directly related to food procurement.
- Farmers Income: with this project implementation, we aspire to increase 35% of farmers income by minimising margins taken by intermediaries.
Do you want to know more about our outcomes? Look at this page!
Join Our Newsletter
Do you want to know more about the project? Do you want to be update? Subscribe now!
"We connect producers and consumers in new business and marketing models for Short Food Supply Chains"